RATES & POLICIES
TUITION STANDARDS AND POLICIES (Please Read Carefully and Initial)
•Registration: There is a non refundable $40.00 registration fee due for returning families and $45.00 for new families with your registration. 2nd child $20.00, 3rd child $15.00.
•Tuition: is due by the 1st of the month and is late by the 10th of the month. WE WILL NOT SEND A BILL. Statements are only sent when your balance is past due. If you are absent on the due date, for your convenience you may mail in your tuition or call it in with a credit card.
•Tuition Rates: are based on the number of hours of dance classes per student &/or family.
45 min/Hour $67.00, 1 Hour $68.00, 2 Hours $119.00, 3 Hours $159.00, 4 Hours$195.00, 5 Hours $228.00, 6 Hours $220.00, 7 Hours $249.00, 8 + Unlimited single student $275.00, Unlimited Family Rate $275.00, (Add $20.00 for each addition hour over 8 hours.)
•Late fee: A $20.00 late fee will be assessed on the 10th. If you are on auto bill and for any reason your card does not process and tuition is not paid by the 9th, the $15 late fee will be applied on the 10th.
•Withdrawal: A 30 days written notice must be given in writing/email. No partial month refunds will be given for withdrawals made mid-month. Tuition will cease the 1st of the month following written/email notification. No refunds of tuition/fees will be given for unused partial months. No exceptions.
•Temporary Withdrawal: We will “freeze” your account and hold your child’s spot temporarily (up to 2 months). Upon return there will be a reactivation fee of $25.00. Written/e-mail notification is required and will apply to the 1st of the month following the notification.
•Holidays, Vacation, Sick Days: Tuition costs are based on an annual rate, and have been broken into equal monthly payments for your convenience. The same amount is due regardless of holidays, vacations or sick days, etc. (see attendance below) there are NO make up classes for scheduled holiday closings.
RECITAL (ANNUAL RECITAL) FEES (see Recital form for fees & payment plan options)
•Accounts must be current with a zero balance in order to participate in our annual Recital.
•If there is an unpaid balance in your account when Recital costumes are distributed you must bring your account balance current in order to receive your costumes.
DRESS CODE POLICIES
For your convenience you may purchase your dance attire at the studio. Shoes and dance attire appropriate to class is required. It is important for the safety and tradition of dance that the dancer dresses appropriately. If a student repeatedly comes to class without the proper dance attire you will receive notice.
· Tap: (level 1-3) Black hard sole lace up tap shoes.
· Tap (level 3/4-5) Black full sole, wood tap shoes. (level 6) Black full sole, wood tap shoes built up.
· Ballet: (level 1-1/2) Pink leather split sole ballet shoes. Pink tights and black leotard, ballet skirts optional. No princess slippers allowed
· Ballet (level 2/3-5) Canvas split sole ballet shoes. Pink tights and black leotard.
· Jazz: form fitting dance attire. Black jazz shoes required for Levels 1-2/3
· Musical Theatre: Comfortable clothing. Jazz or character shoes may be required. Inquire at the front desk.
· Contemporary: Dance attire
· Hip Hop: Comfortable clothing. Sneakers only, no bare feet or Jazz shoes.
· Acro: Form fitting dance attire. Bare feet.
· Tiny, Mini Movers: Leotard and tights in any color, skirts optional. Black Patent Leather Tap shoes and Pink Leather Ballet shoes. No princess slippers allowed.
· Combo Classes: Any color leotard,. Black Patent Leather tap shoes and pink leather ballet shoes.
· Mommy and Me: Any color leotard, pink tights. Pink Leather Ballet shoes. No princess slippers allowed.
Below applies to ALL classes:
•Tights are required under leotards for sanitary purposes.
•Wear hair pulled back and secured off the face. Hair in bun or off the neck for Ballet class.
•Please wear cover-ups to and from the studio-especially older students to maintain modesty.
•Inappropriate dance attire will be addressed.
•No gum chewing- it can be dangerous!
•Students are evaluated on a personal basis; an entire class does not advance as a unit.
•Student placement is made at the discretion of the school’s director, and or student’s teacher and not of the student or parent. It is important in be placed in the appropriate classes to ensure proper progression.
•It is important for students to attend class regularly and arrive on time. For the safety of our dancers the beginning warm up is the most important, as it prevents injuries and pulled muscles. If you are going to be absent please inform the front desk.
•All classes missed may be made up in a similar class and level within one month of the missed class. No refunds will be offered if you are unable to make up a missed class. Make up classes are optional and not required.
Photos, videos, film or audio recordings taken during XTREME studio events, become the property of XTREME Dance Studio and reserves the right to use those items for marketing, publicity purposes